Al Twar Centre
Al Nahda Road, Al Qusais 2, Next to Al Qusais Metro Station
Al Twar Centre is your one-stop place in Dubai for getting all your legal paperwork done under one roof. Services available at the Al Twar Centre include:
- General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs / Amer
- Ministry of Human Resources / Tasheel
- Dubai Courts (Notary Public – Personal Status – Affiliate)
- Directorate General Of Civil Defence
- Dubai Health Authority
- Federal Authority For Identity And Citizenship
- Dubai Economy
- AL TABU Registration Trustee
- The Happiness Lounge
Amer | Smart Track Government Transactions Center
Amer was established in 1985 to provide seamless documentation and immigrations services that are approved by the Dubai Government. The services offered by Amer include:
- Immigration documentation such as entry permits, new visa, visa renewal, residency application, and residency transfer to new passport.
- Tasheel allows companies and employers to make payments to MOL through a paperless, smart platform.
- Economic department works with business registration, licensing issuing and renewal, as well as reserving trademark.
- Emirates ID related services
- Birth certificate attestation and translation
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Typing Center for medical documents related to visa applications, renewal and medical fitness.
- Immediate insurance policy
- Translation center
Federal Authority for Identity And Citizenship (ICA)
Established in 2004 under the “Population Register and Emirates Identity Card Program”, the ICA maintains an electronic database and crucial statistical data on the population demographics of the UAE. Services at the ICA include:
- Issuing new Emirates ID card
- Replacing lost or damaged Emirates ID card
- Updating Individual or Family details
- Issuing Residency
- Online Application of Entry Permits or Visas
- Application for New Baby’s Residency and Emirates ID
- Cancellation of Residency and Emirates ID if leaving the UAE
General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs – Dubai (GDRFA)
The GDRFA monitors the entry and exit of international visitors to Dubai as well as the residency of expatriates in the emirate. Residents can complete all their residency and visa paperwork through the GDRFA website or app.
Note: During legal proceedings, the court may issue a notice requesting for an individual’s immigration data. This is also processed through the GDRFA app.
The GDRFA services include:
- Visit Visa Application for Relatives
- Entry Permit Application for Spouse and Children
- Residence Application for Spouse and Children
- Residence Permit Renewal
- Residence Transfer to a New Passport
- Status of Residence and Entry Permit
- GDRFA app can be used at the airport Smart Gates
Tasheel is an online government system that has been created to simplify all labor related transactions, company paperwork and documentation processes.
The Ministry Of Human Resources & Emiratisation (MoHRE) has introduced a new paperless Tasheel application that is in line with Smart Dubai’s strategies. This smart application aims to provide a faster, more efficient experience for users.
If you still wish to meet with a representative, you can visit any of the Tasheel service centres.
Travel Ban Check
In the emirate of Dubai, financial issues can result in a travel ban. The Dubai Police provides an online free-of-charge service on their website as well as their app, that allows residents in the UAE to check if they have a travel ban. In order to use this service, you need to enter your Emirates ID card number.